The goods should be pack in wooden case & according to customer's special requirement.
Within 30 day after receiving your payment
Johnson Wedge Wire Screen Water Spray Nozzle Filtration Solid Stream Filter Nozzle
Wedge wire nozzles are effective in a wide range of water treatment and other industrial applications for filtering and screening. Such as, under drain media retention elements, flow distributors in demineralizers, water softeners in pressure and gravity sand filters.
Except for filtering and screening applications, wedge wire nozzles have other applications. Just install several nozzles uniformly to be used as collectors at the bottom of the vessels.
M, NPT, G, PT, Z,
* All the above size are the normal size. Customized size is possible.
* UBO could help to design according to the application and requirement.
* The nozzles customized range as below:
1. Slot range: 0.05-2mm
2. Dimension: Diameter, Screen Height, Length could produce according toactual requirement and application
3. Thread, gasket, nut according to requirement
Product Details Pricture for Filter Nozzle
Cover Plates for Filter Nozzle
For more products,you could also visit www.ubowedgewire.com
Packaging & Shipping
• 1.Is YOUBIOU (UBO) Factory or Trading Company?
YOUBIOU (UBO )Group has our own factory. professional on wedge wire and filters production and export for more than 10 years.
• 2.How about the MOQ?
MOQ according to different product, sometimes MOQ decided by customer.
• 3.Could you supply the sample?
We could offer the sample for free charge but the cost of freight is extra.
• 4. What payment term do you accept?
T/T ,L/C at sight, Western union, and other mainstream payment term.
• 5. How about the delivery time?
Usually within 3-15days after receiving the deposit;
• 6.Where is your Market?
We have been exported to more than 120 different countries and regions all over the world.
• 7.How about your sales service?
Market promotion support and best after sales service will be offered to every customer, and help them get more new customers and orders.